Wherever your destination may take you, EL-NISR® batteries provide all the energy to take you there. Whether you are driving your very first car, you own a vehicle with start-stop functionality, or you drive a highly equipped vehicle with high energy required, EL-NISR® batteries offer the energy you want.
Al-Nisr Company is committed to the production of batteries compatible with the purpose and organizational context and support the strategic direction of the company, keeping pace with the latest global management systems in the field of work, and the introduction and use of modern technologies, and improve the performance of the company and its employees as well as all other stakeholders in order to achieve sustainable success by identifying Mission / Vision) Clear and consistent values and meet the requirements of internal and external customers and stakeholders and their expectations and on time and quality and competitive prices and satisfactory through:
1. Quickly respond to customer requirements as well as interested parties, internal and external suppliers and partners.
2. Establish, implement and maintain a quality, environmental, safety and occupational health management system in accordance with the international standard ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO 45001: 2018 and work on continuous improvement through internal audits conducted by the company.
3. A framework for action has been defined through the development of quality, environment, safety and occupational health objectives and reviewed on an ongoing basis for continuous improvement.
4. Commitment to meet the applicable and applicable requirements and to comply with the laws, legislation and regulations that apply to the Company and with the requirements agreed upon by internal and external customers and the relevant parties concerned.
5. The Company makes available, communicates, implements, maintains, publishes and ensures that this policy is understood to all employees of the Company and the relevant parties (visitors, contractors, customers, suppliers, partners) and to ensure its continuity through management reviews.
6. Apply the system to all employees of the company and the company verifies the application of internal audits with the support of qualified internal auditors, which the company has trained to achieve the correct application.
7. The company is upgrading the level of cultural and professional staff by applying training plans that include all categories of workers to qualify workers to work with global systems and to keep abreast of what is new and development and continuous improvement in the application of the means and plans of various quality sciences according to each area of the company.
8. The Company shall comply with local environmental laws and legislations such as Law No. 4 of 1994 and Law No. 9 of 2009, as well as Labor Law No. 12 of 2003 on Occupational Safety and Health, Work Environment and Workers.
9. Management is implementing systems to achieve customer satisfaction and expectations as well as dealing with customer complaints and improve the company's performance towards quality, environment, occupational safety and health.
EL-NISR provides high-quality parts for all major vehicle systems, our engineers put expertise and precision into each and every EL-NISR® battery to get high quality product to achieve your convenience. When you select EL-NISR® battery you choose perfect accuracy