EL-NISR is the largest manufacturer and recycler of conventional vehicle batteries in Africa. Nearly every vehicle battery uses materials that can be continually recycled, which makes vehicle batteries both economical and sustainable.
• Saves Natural Resources: By making products from recycled materials instead of virgin materials, we conserve land and reduce the need to mine for more minerals.
• Saves Energy: It takes less energy to make a recycled battery. In fact secondary lead bullion, for example, requires four times less energy to make than primary lead.
• Saves Clean Air and Water: In most cases, making products from recycled materials creates less air pollution and water pollution than making products from virgin materials.
• Saves Landfill Space: When the materials that you recycle go into new products, instead of landfills or incinerators, landfill space is conserved.
• Saves Money and Creates Jobs: The recycling industry and the associated processes create far more jobs than landfill sites or waste incinerators, and recycling is frequently the least expensive waste management option for cities and towns.
To become a Leader in Lead-Acid Batteries Recycling & to be the most valuable company in the recycling space globally.
Quality, is one aspect, we never compromise on. Our highly committed and motivated team ensures that our products are not found wanting on the touch-s
Contributing to the sustainable use of the earth’s